There are currently no open positions at NLA Agency but we are always excited to meet new candidates.
If the below description applies to you feel free to submit your CV for our review so we can reach out when we hire for our next open position.
If you’ve ever worked in sales (we love you already!), you know what comes with the territory:
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with vendors, clients, and other partners
- Identify and successfully onboard prospective clients
- Full management of accounts, orders and sales cycles
- Provide excellent customer service; respond to emails and calls in a timely manner
- Conduct in-person and online sales presentations
- Attend sales and marketing meetings
- Represent brand partners through shop visits, trade shows, product knowledge workshops
What it boils down to is work ethic and personality – meaning, have one! (We like to joke a lot, fair warning.) Bring your positive attitude and strong organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills. You’ll be dealing with a ton of people, so being friendly, approachable, and reliable are key. A passion for fashion is handy (and comes with perks.)
Other essentials in your arsenal:
- Sales experience; fashion industry is highly preferred but not mandatory. Your depth of experience is less important than your willingness to learn, consistently show up and put the work in.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills; comfortable connecting with diverse audiences.
- Proficient in Office software (Excel, Outlook)
- Willing and able to travel.
- Hold a valid driver’s license and be able to drive on sales trips.
- A love of food is a huge plus. We love to eat, a LOT.